Thursday

A Surprise in the Mail!

The other day, Monday or Tuesday I think, I checked the mail and recieved a mailing from The State of Michigan, 46th District Court. I didn't open it and set it aside, thinking it was the dismissal from my little incident a few weeks ago. Well, today as I was cleaning up some stuff in the office, I was sorting through the mail that's been lying around, and I saw that envelope so I figured I better open it, and file it. However, when I opened it, it was a check for $90! That was pretty exciting! It is $10 less than the $100 bond I had to pay when I turned myself in!!! But, that's okay! $90 is better than nothing, and I was totally not expecting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!