Saturday

Just Stuff

I haven't posted a blog in a while, and I don't know what this one will be about exactly. I don't have a specific topic in mind, but just felt like writing. Jeff is on midnights and is at work right now. Speaking of Jeff, everything with us is still going fabulously well! It's going on 4 months now, and our relationship just keeps getting better! We know each other pretty well now, and we are getting passed the "puppy love" stage. Oh, we still have fun and get giddy and act like teenagers at times, but the commitment is there. It's still amazes me!

We've been listening to Rob Bell, the Pastor of a church in the Grand Rapids area called Mars Hill Church. He is a younger guy, probably early 30's in age I'd guess, if not younger. He is soooo awesome! Jeff has a set of short messages on DVD by Rob, that are sooooo good. They are so deep spiritually, yet presented so well, that people of all ages can relate. Jeff and I have gone through all 10 DVDs with the goal of showing them to various groups, and then having a discussion time afterwards. We both have come up with some questions and/or some thoughts to expound on for each of the messages, that we want to share with others. It will be interesting to see how God uses this to reach others. Jeff would like to use these messages for a class at Tabernacle at his church, and I would like to share them with the Revolution, the 20 something's at my church. So, we will see what doors God opens for us.

Tonight Jeff and I went to Indian River, to listen to my daughter's boyfriend's band play. Actually, it's my daughter's boyfriend's brother's band. Ben (Trisha's beau) plays drums for his brother, Andy. They play rockin' sorta worship music. Andy wrote all of the songs, sings lead and plays guitar. He is awesome and has an awesome voice. His website is stefanicband.com.
His first CD will be out in 2 or 3 weeks he said.

Well, tomorrow is church! Since Jeff is on midnights, we are going to his church at 10:30, then mine at 11:30. We will probably be a few minutes late to mine, but that 's ok.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I am getting sleepy and should hit the sack. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!