Monday

I'm so Honored!!!














I was going through my 1000+ items in my Google Reader (Why yes I'm behind! How can you tell....lol) and my email notifier popped up with a message from
Cindy, aka Mom Maven! She nominated my blog, this one, the Cool and Fabulous Award!!! How cool and fabulous is that!? I think its pretty cool and fabulous!!!
The Fabulous-Coolest Butterfly Blog award comes with a few rules: Put the logo on your blog or post. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous and cool. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link back to this post on MomMaven where I nominate your blog.

Okay, so now the hard part! Choosing 10 cool and fabulous blog! It's hard because I know a lot, and I mean a lot of blogs that deserve this award! So, here are the 10 I choose in no particular order!

Two Blocks Ago, by Lisa Block. An amazing blog by a great mom, wife, person and friend! She is open and honest and a great writer!

Adventures of a Single WAHM, by Tishia Lee. Tishia is my friend, and her blog is amazing! She too is open and honest with her feelings. She is also ver humorous!!!

At Home Mom Blog, by Genesis Davies. Genesis is a WAHM with a really cute and cool blog! She has a lot of great ideas and tips for working at home.

All 4 My Gals, by Nicole. This is a fairly new read in my Reading list, but it's so inspirational, it truly deserves the cool and fabulous award!

Not Your Average Soccer Mom, by Brandy. This woman is a lot like me believe it or not! She is an out of the box mom, writer and blogger. Her writing makes me laugh out loud!!!

The Homesteading Housewife, by Dana. Another great and funny writer! Her blog is also full of great recipes and other fun stuff!!!

My friend at Too Many Hats. I just love her and I don't even know her name :( I might but it's not on her blog, so anonymous it is! But, she has an awesome blog, funny and inspiring!

Baby Boogers, by Kelly. You can probably tell by the title that this is another hilarious, out of the box kind of mom! You can probably also tell I love these kinds of moms and their blogs!!!

Becoming Me, by Mrs. Naz. This is a favorite because it is so inspirational and I get a true sense of peace when I read it!

Only one more...geezZ! This is go hard!!! And the winner is...

It's Time for the Burkulater by Burkulater. Again, another hilarious mom writer! I just love reading her stuff!

I hope you will all take time to visit their blogs and be sure to visit Mom Maven too! Thanks Cindy for this awesome award! I truly appreciate it!

So, I was just proofreading this post before publishing it and noticed it said I must nominate at least 10 blogs for this award, so that means I can nominate more, yeah!!!! Here are some more, again in no particular order!

Ooh La La Mama, by Cindy. You guessed it, funny and hilarious blog! She uses terms like fart, butt and junk! I love it!!!

His Boys Can Swim, by Tarzan and Jane, seriously!!! A very funny blog, who'd of guessed, by a husband and wife who are blogging their entire pregnancy journey!

So, THERE you have it!!! I'm glad I got to add the other two!







1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!