Sunday

Let It Snow, Let it Snow, Let It Snow!

It's a gorgeous day outside!!! White, wintery and very Christmassy!!! It's snowing big, huge flakes right now. I'm sitting in our front room which has 3 windows, so I get nice glimpses between the openings in the curtains.

My husband, kids and I walked to the small, local diner for breakfast since we didn't go to church. The roads were too slushy and slippery.

We also organized a couple of closets and straightened up the house a bit. What a great thing to do on a snowy November Sunday afternoon!

All this snow has put us in a Christmas mood! My 16 year old daughter and I were singing Christmas Carol's in the diner...embarrassing my 23 year old son....lol...it was great!

Well, it doesn't look like the snow is going to let up any time soon, so I better take advantage of the mood while it's fresh!!!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!