Thursday

Giving Thanks!

It's Thanksgiving Day, 2008. The turkeys are in the oven, the side dishes prepped and ready for warming and I'm taking a break. I've been going since 7AM, it's now 1:20PM, but it's been fun. I enjoy getting the Thanksgiving meal ready, and my house smells awesome! That's one of the things I've been looking forward to, the smell of the turkeys in the oven! MMMMMMMM.

Thanksgiving is about giving thanks, so I thought I'd share what I am thankful for:

  • Jesus Christ dying for my sins; I have been forgiven, and someday I will be with Him in heaven.
  • I live in the glorious, God-blessed country of the United States of America.
  • I am thankful for my husband; his patience, understanding and most of all that he is a man of God.
  • For my children; even though there have been some rough roads, I wouldn't trade any of them for anything. That includes my son-in-law.
  • For my 2 cute grandsons!
  • My family; Mom, my sister and her family, my brother and his family, and all the rest.
  • My in-laws, even though they are so far away, they are in my thoughts and my heart.
  • My church and being part of the youth ministry.
  • And Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!