Saturday

Five Reasons I Love My Husband

image One of the blogs I follow is a fellow WAHM and she has this cute meme posted on her blog that she got from her friend Arika, so I thought I 'd play along because I like these things and I LOVE my hubby! 

If you want to play too, here is all you have to do:

  1. Grab the graphic up there and insert it, along with these rules, in your post.
  2. Give at least 5 reasons why you love your hubby. List more if you want. ;)
  3. Tag 5 people (or more) to play along and link to their blogs in your post.
  4. Then visit those women’s blogs and leave them a comment on any of their posts.

Okay, now that we got that out of the way, here's why I LOVE my husband:

1. He is a man after God's own heart.

2. He is the most awesome step dad to my kids.

3. He helps keep me on track with my goals and desires.

4. He has a heart for the youth, as do I.

5. He can sing!!!

6. He loves to help others out.

7. He never minds running to the store for that head of lettuce or ice cream!

8. He supports me and the kids 100%.

9. He is the most awesome Papa Jeff to Ethan, Dylan and Alyssa!

10. He's CUTE!

I tag Lisa, and anyone else who wants to play.  Please link to my blog, and the other two mentioned above! Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!