Wednesday

Another Mission Trip!

This time it's in the US! Two weeks ago when I was at Alpenfest with my family, Paul Block, the youth pastor for the First United Methodist Church in Gaylord asked me if I could be the female chaperone for their mission trip to the Adirondack Mountains in New York. It was a last minute request, as they have not been able to find a female chaperone from their church.  The lady who usually goes is having her gall bladder out, and Paul's wife Lisa is staying home with their 7 month old baby girl. Since Paul and Jeff have been friends for a long time and Jeff was a youth leader under Paul, Paul felt lead to ask me.  I'm honored he did.  I know this is a God because last night at the meeting everyone was excited that I was going and one girl even did the "Yes" thing! And all doors were open for me to be able to go!

I'm hoping to pick up a small digital camera of some sort to take since ours died a couple of weeks ago. And I need to get some good tennis shoes for working and hiking!

This is going to be a totally different experience for me than Nigeria was.  I can't wait!  I think we will actually get to do some ministering to the un-saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!