Saturday

Ethan's Latest Word

I have the best grandson ever! Okay, okay, I'm sure that's just a little biased...okay, a lot biased! But, my grandson, Ethan Gabriel Stefanic is the cutest little almost 21 month old ever!

Here's proof! After work today, I went to my daughter's house to hang out with until my hubby got off work, and my niece and her daughter were there as well. When I walked in the door, actually before I even got in the door, I could hear Ethan saying, "Nana, Nana, Nana"!  I just love that he calls me Nana and knows I'm Nana!  And he always runs into my arms for a great big hug! I scoop him up and we snuggle, for a second or two, and sometimes he will even lay his head on my shoulder, which is the best thing ever!

Tonight he was exceptionally cute!  He's been talking up a storm lately, adding new words to his vocabulary every day.  He even puts two and three words together.  His new word today is "Jeff"! Yay! It is the first time I've heard him say "Jeff", which sounds like Jepp's when he says it, but it's soooo stinkin' cute!!! I'm sure Jeff loves that Ethan says his name now, as much as I love it when Ethan says "Nana".

1 comment:

  1. Ethan is so stinking adorable. Every time I'm with him I just want to steal him and bring him home! LOL I can't believe how much he's been talking lately...it's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!