Monday

Skiing updates

I haven't been able to sit at the computer in a while to blog over the past few days due to schedule and the fact that it's rarely free with so many people in my house! So, I blog at work, which I probably shouldn't but I do make sure my work is done first! Of course if Nick or Sandy ever has a problem with me doing that, I will discontinue it. Anyway, Kaleb has been to two ski meets that I have not blogged about. So, here are the links to the news articles!


This Past Thursday's race



The Previous Thursday's Race


Here is the link to Jeff's Blog with video!!!

He is racing again today in Traverse City. I'll keep you updated!

Way to go Kaleb! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!