Monday

Six Unimportant Things about Me

Okay, okay, I give! My friend Tishia tagged me in her blog to do this!

Here are 6 unimportant things about me:

1. I love to blog...I do now that I am getting better at it, even though I don't think very many people actually read it.

2. I love to play games: board games, card games, games on my Ipod and computer. I like being challenged like that I guess.

3. My nails are growing long right now...and I love them! LOL

4. Mexican is my favorite food!

5. My toenails are pretty red, thanx to Chelsea!

6. I started drinking my coffee black, and I love it!!!!


Now I think I'm supposed to tag some people, but I don't know very many who blog, so I will tag the ones I know! Jeff, Tishia, Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Took you long enough to play along ;-) Thanks for doing it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!