Monday

Update on Brandon

I received a letter from Brandon last week. It was very encouraging. He said he's given his life to God, he's been praying everyday, and he finished reading "Velvet Elvis". He said he's looking forward to moving on with his life, and being the person God created him to be (in so many words). He said he has been writing songs and really thinking about his life.

Then I went to see him on Saturday. He looked so much better than the first visit. He was smiling alot, and there were no tears. He was happy we hired an attorney for him. He goes to court tomorrow. We are going to try to get him into "drug court". Drug court is new in Michigan, I guess. And it would be intensive outpatient counseling. So, he would have to go to 90 meetings in 90 days. And I'm sure he will have tons of community service and probation, so that will all entail him needing rides and so on. Once we find out exactly what he will have to do, I am going to talk to my boss to see how flexible of a schedule I can have. She already said today that she doesn't have a problem with people working from home, so I'm sure she will work with me in this situation.

Be praying for Brandon, for the judge, for the attorney, and for us; that God gives Brandon peace and wisdom, that He gives the judge wisdom so Brandon can get the help he needs, that He gives the attorney boldness and wisdom, and that He gives us peace and wisdom as well.

Be blessed everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!