Friday

The Latest and Greatest!!!

Hello again everyone! Time to do some catching up my the ol' blog post! It's been a while I know, but it's hard to get to the computer sometimes, or it's hard to think of something to write about. Oh, I could do my usual...catching up on everything, which I'm sure will come out as I sit here and type...but that gets boring after a while, don't you agree? So, what interesting things will I write about today??? I have no idea at this moment! So, I will just sit and type, and whatever comes out, comes out! So hold on to your seats! (I doubt it will be that exciting...really).

The newest exciting news I have at this time, however, is my new job!!! I have been off this week, between jobs ya know. I did go in to Wells Fargo Wednesday to get my laptop set up! Yes, they provide me with a very nice, Dell laptop, to take with me everywhere. I can even check my own private email, etc. on it. I am not allowed to download anything though, which is understandable. So, I have it here at home now. Jeff and I went and picked up a wireless router yesterday, so we can both be on the internet at the same time. He just has to get it installed, which I think he plans on doing this evening. I go into work on Monday, as my official start date, for more training and to get everything I need for my trip to Milwaukee, on the 5th. I fly out for 2 days of training, all paid by the company. It will be exciting and adventurous going by myself. I have never flown "all by myself", not to mention going to a completely strange town!!!! Oh well, it will be fun. I will miss my hubby though!!!

I am looking forward to my new career though as a Home Mortgage Consultant (my official title). I have a ton to learn!!! I took two assessments yesterday to see how much training I need. I think I did pretty well on both, but I definitley do need training! There is a lot to mortgage lending for sure! It will be a fun and interesting challenge!

What else is new? Well, Trisha is now 6 months pregnant, and is she ever cute! And, in case you don't know, its a boy. So, they are...we are...trying to come up with the perfect name for the little guy. Right now they are leaning toward Ethan Gabriel, or something along those lines. Maybe Ethan Richard. Landon was one of Ben's choices, but me and Trish don't love it. It's okay. Ethan sounds and feels right to me, and Trish said the other day that she thinks it will be Ethan. Who knows, she could change her mind tomorrow though...LOL.

I went to the beach the other day with my friend Tishia. We got sunburned. We were going to go today too, but decided we should stay out of the sun for a couple of days.

For the 4th, I think we are going to go to Boyne City and go to the parades there and in Horton Bay, and then picnic in the park until the fire works. Typical 4th of July in BC. It's fun, and nice to see everyone over in that neck of the woods.

The house is still for sale. We haven't had any new lookers in the past couple of weeks :( Be praying the right person comes along so we can get moved over to Boyne sooooooon! I miss my kids!

Speaking of kids, they have been at camp all this week. Kaleb and Karlie that is. They get back tomorrow. I look forward to seeing them.

Brandon is back living with his dad, which is a good thing for now. He was living with his girlfriend, which is not a good thing! He has a good job now, working for one of the marinas in the area.

I think tomorrow night, we are going to see Ben's band play in Charlevoix. I'm sure we'll have some more pics up on flickr to look at. If you haven't read Jeff's blog, there are new pics on flickr of The Big Ticket, and our youth staff retreat at Valhalla Ranch. Go check them out, if you haven't already! I'm pretty proud of Ben and his musical talents!

Well, dinner is in the crockpot, laundry is in the dryer, it's a beautiful, sunny day here in Northern Michigan. I couldn't be more blessed!

You all be blessed too! God loves you and so do I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!