Sunday

Rosie is gone..... (posted by Jeff)

Dad has a post on Rosie and her being laid to rest after ~13 years. She was a good dog. And as I liked to call her, "my temperorary" dog as she would stay with me when Mom and Dad would travel and couldn't take her with them. I will miss her. I still remember the puppy years, when Mom and Dad were in Korea and I would play "puppy boxing" with her, or the time she began to drink somebody's drink right out of the glass when our backs were turned. I remembered her prime, jumping hurdles and swimming in the pool. I remember endless games of criz in front of my house, how she would plow through snow chest deep and chasing the snow that I would throw from my deck. She was fun. She will be missed in Michigan...

Cross posted on Ministry and Meteorology? Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!