Sunday

Well, its one am-ish, and I am on msn typing to my sister, and my niece in New Mexico. I miss them so much. I am greatful to have things like the internet and instant messaging though. It sure makes it easier and less expensive to keep in touch.

I am up late tonight. We had a youth staff meeting (I help out with youth group at church). Then we had some fellowship time afterward, I came home to check my email...no new ones :( and so I decided to post another blog...don't know what is going to come out on here though....just gonna ramble!

There are so many thoughts that run through my head sometimes I don't know which one to start with....

I guess I could talk a little more about me :) That's always a fun topic...for me anyway! LOL!

I grew up in Las Cruces, New Mexico, although I moved around quite a bit in my grade school years, due to the instability of my step-father. We lived in El Paso Texas, Waco Texas (twice), Spokane Washington, Virginia City Nevada. But Las Cruces is where I was born and raised and finally stayed there after 7th grade and graduated from Las Cruces High School in 1982.

So, thats the beginning. The middle is really sad and depressing so I don't think I will go there right now.

I have been a Christian for 7 1/2 years! God is so awesome and wonderful! He loves us all so very much! I am divorced, after 17 years of marriage; have 4 kids, ages 12-21. I have one sister and one brother. My dad passed away when I was 13, but I didn't know him, as my parents were divorced when I was one. I was just recently reunited with my dad's side of the family, in Texas, Sept. 2003. That was very cool, as I always wanted a big family, and never knew I had one! My dad has 9 brothers and sisters who are all still alive and well, so I have tons of cousins.

I got married at 19, when our first daughter was 1 month old. We lived in Hobbs New Mexico at the time. We had another child, not too long after, mind you, and then in 1985 we moved to the great state of Michigan! We had 2 more kids, tried to make it work, but couldnt. So in December of 2000 we got divorced. So, now I live in Gaylord. I moved to Gaylord because I have worked here for 6 years now, and go to church here. Which my church family is awesome because God is awesome!

Anyway, I guess thats enough about me for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!!! I love comments!

Ps. 37:4, Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!